Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When am I done w/ this building..

Well..just chalk it up to one more incident here in Stradley. My grill was stolen this evening. I went for a run at 5:30 and it was there. I came back at 6 and it wasn't. The grill wasn't even outside..it was in the building where only university staff members should have access to the area. But, needless to say...just another day in Stradley. When the officer came to take the report (as we have to report things like this), she said to me "How do you like Stradley?" I responded, "It's alright. I'm being moved next year." She responded "I always twinge when I hear a call go out for Stradley over the radio. It just never stops here. I've worked at OSU for 11 years and that building is just a mess."

...when do I move out of this place?!!

No comments: